A couple of weeks ago we headed back to Michigan for a week to hang out with the family as well to introduce Aunt K.C. to Michigan for the first time. I think that she added it up and in one month’s time she will have to seven states!
While in Michigan we had some quality family time and I was able to score some cute pictures of each of the three girls in matching outfits. Didn't dare do the photo session together because that would be a set up for disaster.
My first love, my five year old niece Simoney, who I can sometimes be hard on, but it’s only because I know her cousin is watching and mimicking her everything word and action:
The one that fixed my aching heart, and is breaking it by growing up to quickly:
My loudest love, who has filled up more of my heart than I knew I had room to fill.
We took a trip to the Holland beaches of Lake Michigan to meet up with our friends Maria and Gregg
and watch Syd take her first nap on the beach
and watch Colbie chase birds
Oh, and there was ice cream...lots of ice cream!
Other firsts during our trip:
Simone made the front page of the local newspaper:
Colbie landed in Gerber Memorial Hospital ED with cellulitis (don’t worry, she’s totally fine thanks to a little keflex):
The hubs and I went on our first date to Grand Haven:
Aunt K.C. became a track star:
And then worked on the girls to become one too:
Other firsts not captured in photo include:
Syd’s first trip to Chicago on the way home
The girl’s first fireworks (not a huge hit)
Aunt K.C.’s first “shot in the dark"
And a few more shots from family time:














Colbie is TALL now! The girls are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my darling girls (all of you)!! Thanks for capturing it so well in your blog. xoxox GG
ReplyDelete