Saturday, January 23, 2010

AVATARDS

So today I made an effort as a wife. First let me make it known that I don't really love sci-fi flicks. Second, I don't really love 2.5 hour movies. But...more than anything I do really love my husband, and he wanted to see Avatar, and he does humor me weekly by watching Project Runway.

The movie was entertaining and made even better by the huge box of:and the latte I sneaked (or is it snuck?) inWhat made the movie most entertaining was wearing these bad-ass glasses. I don't think either one of us has ever felt that cool before.As for the movie, I liked the Fern Gully parts but not so much the Transformer parts.

**I hope the title of this blog did not offend anyone, I just couldn't resist**

3 comments:

  1. Considering the pictures, I think the title of this post is pretty accurate! I love it!

    I wouldn't be caught dead in that movie, or wearing those glasses! You are wife of the year in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Avatar, although I may haved LOVED it if I had seen it in 3-D instead of the regular format:( I think I may have to go for round 2 in 3-D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took Noah to Avatar on opening weekend. Unfortunately we couldn't get tickets to the 3-D version, but found the regular showing to be pretty good. Not earth-shattering by any means, but entertaining. I do want to try the 3-D format in the theater someday but I don't think I am going to sit through this particular flick again. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete