Thanks to a couple of different members of the Sanders family, Molly and I were equipped with matching snuggies to get us through the harsh Wisconsin winters. Thanks, we're all staying warm!
If you ask me, this seems perfectly reasonable.

Molly is currently fast asleep in her's, she seems quite content.
I can't believe she isn't chewing it! Winsty would be out of that in a heart beat. Must really be cold there!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Word. I have to admit it is a teeny tiny bit cute!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more Tami, it's truly ridiculous but totally cute. We do what we can.
ReplyDeleteSara~ She doesn't chew on anything we put on her. It's not like we dress her up a lot, but she never seems to mind.
I'd like to formally thank Molly for modeling the Snuggie for Dogs. I wanted to send a couple as gifts but couldn't quite figure out how they'd stay on based on the (rather worthless) photo on the box. So, I sent a pair of his & hers Snuggies out, but no dog Snuggies. Maybe next year...
ReplyDeleteI thought I was over the top with Rosie, but you in fact take the crazy dog owner cake.
ReplyDeleteNope...the Snuggie is very flattering. Wear it with pride!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete