This past weekend I headed home to visit my family in Michigan. The couple of days I was there flew by, but I had a ton of fun!!!

Friday evening was spent with my 2 year old niece and my dad:

(clearly she loves her papa!)
Here is a picture of the little one showing off her new shades, she is super stylish just like her auntie:

Saturday was spent shopping with my mom for baby stuff, followed by an evening out with some Fremont friends including my best cousin Tami, the birthday girl Stephanie, and an old high school pal, Pete. This picture is courtesy of
Tami...thanks!

Sunday was spent on Lake Michigan with my parents, and my best friend Megan. We were aboard my cousin's boat, thanks a ton Clay and Kathy! I can't think of a place I would rather be in 90 degree heat!


After time with my grandparents and mom yesterday it was back to the land of cheese. Personally, I can't think of a better way to travel then taking the Lake Michigan ferry. Three hours sitting in the sun with a good book sure beats Chicago traffic if you ask me!!

Now I am back at home with the hubby and the hound, and I couldn't be happier.
How could Simone possibly see with that big curl in her eyes? She's so adorable:) Thanks for a fun time on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend. I don't get to go home until the end of July, and I'm SO anxious!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like SUCH a fun trip! The photos are great and I'm sure everyone was happy to have you home!
ReplyDelete