Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner: One Month


So today Little Miss is one month old! It's hard for me to believe how fast the time has gone when other than being a mom I feel like I haven't gotten anything else accomplished. I think that is part of the being a mom to a new born role though.

As of Tuesday when we went to the pediatrician and were introduced to our new friend Zantac for a little reflux, Colbie was a whopping 7 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long!!! She's still a little peanut, but we are amazed at how much she has grown and changed already!
And yes, she does have pretty big feet, however her left foot is not quite as giant as it appears here.

9 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!

    And I love the stuffed bunny for future reference - "Look honey, when you were a baby you were barely the size of this bunny!" That'll be good stuff.

    Oh, and no kidding about getting nothing else done. Newborns are so good at making moms inefficient. It's too darn much fun to hold them and just watch them... No chores are important enough to beat out baby-snuggling on the priority list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely is a little peanut! I love the onsies with their age by month on them, such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute and there is nothing wrong with big feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is she a month old already?

    Is that a beanie baby bunny?

    Have her fingers gotten more proportionate? Gemma's are pretty normal long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the time flies!!! Love the onsie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little indeed. Mr. Hefty was 11 lbs. 3oz. at his one month appointment on Thursday. He now has at least three chins...and growing.

    Love the one month shirt. Far cuter than the little paper I used with black marker. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh oh ohhhhhhh! She is getting so big--esp that left foot haha! I love that little onesie and I think thats the cutest left foot on the block!
    Hope you are finding at least a little time for yourself sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you guys are doing great - she is SO beautiful!!!! Natalie also had reflux and it improved dramatically once we got her on Zantac. I hope it works well for you guys as well. Enjoy your first holiday season as a family of three!!

    ReplyDelete