Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hill and Lill


It has long been known that I love bags! I love bags like most girls love shoes. It's not just purses, although those do fall into the bag category, it's all bags. You may think I love bags like any other girl loves things, but it goes further than that. A few years ago I was featured as a "Lill Girl of the Month". 1154 Lill is a purse/bag company that was started in Chicago and you basically get to design your own look. Needless to say, I have many of these bags.

Anywho, it goes without saying that I had been looking forward to getting a diaper bag for pretty much the entire time we spent trying to become parents. We are talking years here folks. Of course any diaper bag wasn't going to do, I had to design my own.

Sunday she arrived in the mail, and she was beautiful.

She is so great that I actually had a middle age woman run out of a restaurant and chase me down to ask me about it because her pregnant daughter saw me in the diner and couldn't stop staring at the bag. It was 10 degrees out and the poor woman didn't have a coat on. I'm not kidding.

This picture does not do the bag justice, but you get the idea. Beautiful.

And in case you wanted to see what Colbie has been up to lately, this is what I walked into the family room to see the other night. D.B. had just gotten home from the gym and was stretching, and daddy wanted to bond at the same time.

6 comments:

  1. And who says men can't multitask??! That's awesome! :) Cute bag!!

    Don't forget to add to your "About me" secion AWESOME MOM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do know how to design a bag!! Well done again. I'm telling you, you have a future as a rep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bad is totally gorgeous and bad ass! I'd have to see the inside though, to make an accurate judgement on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I just had a Lill bag encounter the other day. One of my good friends here carried one to the movies and I freaked out. Apparently they do purse parties here! Good to know, as it explains the Lill bag I spotted in the skyway a few weeks ago (and narrowly escaped chasing the girl down to compliment her on her excellent taste). Loved Colbie's new photos on Facebook today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love love love the clutch you designed for me. you have skills. I remember when Sare bear and I took pics of you at Pikes place with your Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can design your own bag?!? What is this? Why have I never heard of it?! Cmon, all this time we have been bloggy friends and you never told me?? The bag is gorgeous!!

    That pic of the hubby and Colbie is just priceless...he obviously doesnt want to miss a minute with her!

    ReplyDelete