Here are the clothes that she has out-grown. Bin sizes include: Newborn, 0-3, and 3-6. We have three more bins to go with sizes to come, because we were seriously blessed with tons of gifts and Meg-me-down (aka hand-me-downs). It wasn't really baby shop-o-holic that did all of that damage.


The second picture totally cracks me up because of the mystery arm holding Colbie up.
It is so amazing to me to hold up a little newborn outfit and think that Colbie could have ever been that tiny, and she wore that size for 6 weeks! Sigh I think Colbie is going to need a sister in the future just so I can see those clothes again.
In other Colbie news, for some reason yesterday we started referring to our child as: Kohlrabi and Goosey. I'm not exactly sure why, but these new nicknames have seemed to stick.
A current list of everything else we call our daughter other than Colbie:
C.C.
Little Miss
Baby Girl
Love
Little C.
Double C
Goosey
Kholrabi
Happy, Safe weekend to you all! Time to hit the pool.
Yes, please to the sister comment!! Two is better than one. It is the three thing I am not so sure about ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! "Kohlrabi" is my favorite by far. I love baby nicknames. And little girl clothes. My store room is stuffed with bins just of my favorite items from my three girls that I'm saving just in case... It's so hard to let go of the cute stuff that's full of memories.
ReplyDeleteLove all the nicknames. It will be fun to see which one sticks. Clare continually introduces herself as "Clare Bear." ALWAYS! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had about that many bins from Clare, and we saved everything for number two...who, as you know, was a boy. Figures, right?!
This girl knows how to shop! HEHEHE! I love those pictures! She is so happy with her clothes! I need a baby girl some day! HAHA
ReplyDelete