Thank you for literally making me laugh out loud!!!
Gold, frankincense and a Starbucks card? I think I'd take that over myrrh pretty much any day!
HILARIOUS. Thanks for the witty post...made me laugh out loud! :)
Cute! Cecilia calls the Wise Men the "Wise Guys". I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a nativity scene the same way!
Hahaha. Nice. :) I imagine that's how most mornings feel with a toddler around?
Thank you for literally making me laugh out loud!!!
ReplyDeleteGold, frankincense and a Starbucks card? I think I'd take that over myrrh pretty much any day!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS. Thanks for the witty post...made me laugh out loud! :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Cecilia calls the Wise Men the "Wise Guys". I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a nativity scene the same way!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Nice. :) I imagine that's how most mornings feel with a toddler around?
ReplyDelete