So I love pinterest. One may say I'm addicted to it. But for as much "pinning" as I have done, I have yet to be ambitious enough to act on my inspirations.
That was until the other day, when I found this:

It's a simple pant hanger!
Well, we all know that Colbie has her fair share of hair accessories, and that she is just going to get more and more with each passing week. So I thought it was high time to organize them in order to utilize them!!!
TaDa!!!!

And now I can officially say that all of my "pinning" has paid off :)
And since we are on the topic of pant hangers (or at least we are now), here are some other useful things to do with them courtesy of pinterest!



I just discovered Pinterest. I, too, have yet to act on all of my inspirations, but at least I'm inspired.
ReplyDeleteYou weren't kidding in saying that Colbie loves her accessories. :)
Holy pinning!! I had NO idea Colbie's hair accesory collection was so vast! Congrats on your first pin project. I have done a ton of things I found on pinterest and can't stop!
ReplyDelete