Daddy did some coaching, and Colbie did great.

With the exception of not wanting to pick the eggs up out of the grass. Because in C's mind, touching grass is scary.

In addition to the egg hunt, the Easter Bunny made an appearance at the park to greet all of the children.
One look at the bunny and all I could think was, "Run Colbie, Run for your life"!!!


oh my gosh, that bunny really is scary!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe bunny's face in the last picture is hilarious. It's almost like he/she/it knows that Colbie is DISGUSTED and wants nothing to do with him/her/it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! That bunny is FREEEEEAKY! Each one of them could make one heck of a mock-inspirational poster! Especially the first bunny picture. I'll work on making one for you.
ReplyDeleteWhoever inspected that design should think about getting into a different line of work.
I almost choked on my lunch these pictures were so funny though. Poor Colbie. :) Thanks for sharing this awesome find.
Your daughter is so so cute! She and E would be good buds, I can tell. And oh my gosh, that bunny's "smile?!" is hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete