Thursday, April 5, 2012

And you thought your baby was cute!


Holy Cow, I didn't realize it had been almost a month since my last post! Where has time gone?!?! We were gone for a week in Florida, which I will post about soon, and otherwise have been crazy busy with work and playing outside, enjoying our 70 degree spring.

But....to hold you over until I can sit down and catch up with a vacation blog post, I give you the sweetest baby girl in the whole wide world.


And to leave you with just a little more cuteness, here are two pictures taken at bath time. Forgive me if I've posted these already, but they some of my favs.


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! She is so stinkin' cute! I love her voice and the sweet little words that come out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it's CUTE overload! :)

    ReplyDelete