In preparation for baby number two (don't worry, we haven't matched yet), we have been talking a lot about being a "big girl". And it turns out that C is all for being just that!
Colbie had been noticing "mama's pretty ears" a lot lately, but mama had "big girl ears" so, with not much drama at all, Colbie "gave her pacifiers to the babies" (not sure what babies, but we didn't argue), and Colbie got big girl ears!
I can't say I wasn't a little nervous for her, and luckily there was LMX in our medicine cabinet from an emptied out scrub pocket from who knows how long ago. So, this is how Colbie went through the mall on the way to getting her "pretty ears".
And the immediate after shot (really I think the sucker helped more than the numbing cream):
In other big girl news, here is a picture of Colbie shouting hooray after peeing on the potty for the first time!
And lastly, here is a sneak peek of Colbie's big girl room.
We haven't moved her in yet, but hopefully that will happen in the near future.





You are making me feel so inadequate. Not that I'm in a rush to pierce Peter's ears... ;), but potty training?! Man. Good for you! Just the thought overwhelms me. Also, part of me fully intends to make N potty train the boy, since I've done most of the work for all the girls. We'll see how that works out.
ReplyDelete