Never really considered having to "protect" hair during mealtime. What kind of food are you eating over there?
Anything that contains a sauce or stickiness is scary if you are hoping a style is going to last a couple of days :). The other day when I combed out a fro, I found two small pebbles from the playground...yikes.
Hey Hillary!!! I've missed you! Hope everything is going well! Colbie is getting so big!!! Love the hair btw!
Never really considered having to "protect" hair during mealtime. What kind of food are you eating over there?
ReplyDeleteAnything that contains a sauce or stickiness is scary if you are hoping a style is going to last a couple of days :). The other day when I combed out a fro, I found two small pebbles from the playground...yikes.
ReplyDeleteHey Hillary!!! I've missed you! Hope everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteColbie is getting so big!!! Love the hair btw!