Saturday, December 22, 2012

“I told Santa no no”

The hubs and GG took Colbie to go visit the big guy the other day and it pretty much went exactly as anticipated.  

We have been talking a lot about Santa and Christmas lately and Colbie has been excited about it all, that is until she was face to face with the jolly man himself:  



And then there was the attempt at putting her on his lap:  

Notice the blurriness of the above picture, no shutter would have been fast enough to capture her lunge off of Santa with any sort of clarity.  

And finally I give you our 2012 Santa picture, which once again proves what an amazing dad and husband Colbie and I have.  


Now, whenever you ask Colbie about Santa, she says with a very serious face, “I told santa no no”.  At least I don’t have to worry about her being friendly with strangers :)  

1 comment: