Friday, December 21, 2012

30 Day failure blog :)

So yeah, that whole blogging for 30 days in a row didn’t work out, whoops, sorry about that.  It’s not that I ran out of things to be thankful for, it’s more that I ran out of time and energy.  I think it was really the energy thing.

Here are a couple of pictures that were suppose to be posted in the last 10 blogs I didn’t get around to posting.

Uncle Jason and Grandma came out for Thanksgiving and we had a blast.  While they were there, we
had holiday morning cinnamon rolls (a Sanders’ tradition):


Watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade:


Cooked a great thanksgiving day dinner:




Went on the hunt for a Christmas tree:




Decorated the Christmas tree:
Which mostly involved C holding this cupcake ornament and refusing to put it on the tree.  


 
Set up the trains:


We read stories:

And were generally just very silly: 

Ok, so now that I’ve got the first blog in over a month done, more will be following soon...I promise!!!

1 comment: