I FINALLY took a introduction class to the DSLR camera. We got the camera 3+ years, 2 kids, and 1 vacation to Ireland ago, and now that I kind of know what I’m doing, I could pretty much kick myself for not taking the time sooner. Oh well...
Ok, so the rest of the pictures are off my phone, so don’t judge the quality :)
Last week we got a surprise call from my Grandpa from Michigan. He and his new bride, Lois, were on their honeymoon and wanted to swing by to see us! It was a little out of their way, but I was so thrilled to show Grandpa my house, and the girls were in Heaven with the two of them here!
A glimpse at after bath time before the hair goes up. I can’t believe how grown up Colbie is looking. Please time, go just a little bit slower!
September 25th was our nanny, Attie’s birthday! And you all know how we love to celebrate birthdays! We LOVE Attie, and had a blast celebrating her on her special day.
And on that special day, we let the baby try lemons. Despite the face, she kept wanting more.
And then there has been a lot of snuggling and sisterly love around here lately.
And a new found love for books! I think we have Attie to thank for this.
Molly got a hair cut and Sydney didn’t recognize her and was terrified of her for about two days. This is what the scene looked like. Poor Molly
(Take quick note of Syd’s straight hair here, you will understand why in a second)
Speaking of poor Molly, I walked into the family room yesterday to find C riding the dog. She was only crying in this picture because I had gotten after her for this, to which she said, “I was only riding Molly because she looks like a horse”.
Syd’s hair is straight 99% of the time. Then we spend an hour at swimming every Thursday morning, and the humidity of the inside pool does this to her! There is hope for curls!
We are doing our best to be outside a lot these days, and C has been big into her bike!
We took it on a walk yesterday and she made it a whole two blocks before she was in the stroller and her bike was hanging from the stroller handle bars.
And in very exciting news, our friends are moving into our neighborhood! They just closed this morning on a house about four blocks away. We couldn’t resist peeking into their backyard during our walk yesterday and seeing “Olivia’s park”.
And next up, a blog about our trip to Arizona! Stay tuned!












No comments:
Post a Comment