The next day, hours of fun was had in the rocket, and somehow she got the name “Annie”. I’m guessing this is from Little Einstein’s.
We of course are aware that it looking NOTHING like a rocketship, but to the girls, that doesn’t matter at all. Here Syd is next to the telescope while C has just finished demonstrating how the door functions.
The windows are one of the favorite features. Here you can look through the window and see Syd and the remnants of her black eye (head on collision between giant dog’s skull and toddler cheekbone). :(
Thanks to Amazon, our Rocketship smiles
The roof of the rocket lifts off with all of the lights. Colbie doesn’t love the lights because they get stuck in her hair. Syd on the other hand:
And here is a shot I got of our sweet Sydee that same night. I love the plain white onesie look.

No comments:
Post a Comment