Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Masterpieces

Sunday we sent the hubs to the ski slopes for some “him time”.  Us girls were feeling pretty lazy and not too interested in getting out of our PJ’s, so that meant time to get creative.  Colbie and I figured that it was time to introduce Syd to the world of finger painting.  It pretty much went exactly as I thought it would:


It didn’t take her long to realize that paint wasn’t just for the canvas.

Needless to say, there were baths taken midday, before nap time.

Not surprisingly, Colbie had a more delicate approach.  

In the picture below, she painted "Rapunzel’s dress spinning, and her long hair"
 
The plan is to decorate the walls of the stairway leading down to the playroom with the girl’s canvased art.  I think we are well on our way!

Let’s just say Daddy was pretty darn impressed when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment