Before:
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Before & After: D.B.'s Office
Sorry for the delay in the before & after pictures, we are working on all of the rooms so it takes time for any one room to be complete. Please excuse some of the mess in D.B.'s office, he's been a busy guy with not a lot of free time to organize the paperwork.
Before:
After:


Now that I see the Before & After shots next to each other, I guess our version doesn't look that messy. We still need window treatments but that is likely to take me forever. I'm pretty sure that even if the office never gets organized and we never get blinds, it still looks 1 billion times better!
Before:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you saved that wallpaper. It could go in the record books for most hideous wallpaper ever used in a house. :)
ReplyDeleteWe did save a grate that had been wallpapered as a keepsake. The wallpaper gets worse though, I have yet to post pictures of the master or guest bedrooms. Stay tuned!
ReplyDelete