I woke up this morning to find this:

Then I remembered D.B. saying he left Molly out in the porch, which generally is fine since we had just put in a doggy door. I came down stairs to find this:



Later she came running into the family room where I was, and she was very excited. This is our brand new couch now:

Do the paws fit the crime?

All I can say is that it is impossible to be mad a face like this:
Oh Hillary, she is too cute! Sorry about the mess, but that's a funny post!
ReplyDeleteOh, she is SO cute...She didn't mean it! She didn't know any better!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd this is exactly why I don't have a dog. I blame D.B. I'm not sure why, I just do.
ReplyDeleteShe is really cute, and the couch is just fine. I'm not exactly sure why you blame D.B. either Tami. I'm certainly not going to complain when I'm the one who sleeps in and doesn't have to take the dog out in the morning. D.B. was more upset about the couch than I was, that's for sure!
ReplyDelete