This past week has been unseasonably warm in Wisconsin. Today was 64 degrees and sunny. When I talked to my mom who is in Florida, she reported cold, raining, and 54...CRAZY!
Today for the first time I noticed things in my flower beds starting to bud. I have no idea what they are, being that this will be our first spring here, but I can't wait to find out.


This afternoon when I was in back raking, I turned around and saw this:

What is that Molly is standing on you ask? She was running around and playing on top of the pool cover. Thank goodness a paw didn't go through, or I would have had some explaining to do to both D.B. and the pool man.

**we do have a latched gate around the pool, but I opened it so she could get a rock that had gone underneath...oops**
And in another sign of spring, D.B. is preparing to hang out on the couch and root for Notre Dame, Gonzaga, and Wisconsin in March Madness. Lucky for him, there are no games on our anniversary this year.
They look like tulips, don't they? I have no sprouts to report yet over here, but the sunshine is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI think Tami might be right that those leaves belong to Tulips. However, Iris leaves look like that,too, and grow kind of in a circle. But I don't think Iris's pop-up until later. Let us know what beauties they turn out to be. That silly Miss Molly! Just like a kid always "pushing the envelope". Mom xoxox
ReplyDeleteUh oh, Molly's going to get herself in trouble! :)
ReplyDeleteMy daffodils are springing up! I was so excited to see that, it's been such a long winter!!! :)
OH my goodness...bad little fur baby. Ah ha ha. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete