Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How you eat a cupcake

One morning during our time in Seattle a bunch of us girls got together for cupcakes and coffee at my favorite cupcake bakery Trophy. I'm sorry I don't have more pictures, I was too busy catching up with some of my favorite girls along with stuffing my face full of sugar, to remember to pick up the camera. This little gathering was all thanks to Sara, have I mentioned that she is wonderful and I would really appreciate if she packed up her house and family already and moved to Madison?

The most important thing I learned during this outing was how to eat a cupcake, 2 year old style. This is Kat and Lily, believe it or not, they are NOT related, but they are BFF's. When given a cupcake (they got mini's) Lily looked at her mom confused wondering where the silverware was. Kat on the other hand decided that arms, hands, and silverware were useless, and clearly demonstrated to all of us how exactly one should eat a cupcake. I should also mention that Kat was wearing skinny jeans and Lily a full on tutu, which were both incredible cute and hilarious

3 comments:

  1. I love it! We are headed to Trophy on Wed for another Children's girl's get together. We will miss you and set aside a cupcake for you! Or...you could just pop out here for a visit and come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So cute! I'm with Kat on this one...no silverware needed! They are too too cute! I love when little girls where tutu's and skinny jeans...howwww adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love skinny jeans and tutu's on little girls:)

    ReplyDelete