Since we named our dog after an ice cream parlor in Seattle, we thought it was only right to stop by and get a treat while we were there. This place is easily one of my top 3 favorite places in all of Seattle.
Dear Molly Moon (the dog), this is why you are named what you are named:

Dear Molly Moon (the ice cream parlor), thank you for making my life a little bit better. Please never, ever, discontinue your salted caramel ice cream.

Dear Molly Moon (the dog and the ice cream parlor), I love you.
Oh...that ice cream looks glorious. I would day that even if I wasn't largely pregnant. Wishing for a Molly Moon in Florida!
ReplyDeleteMolly Moon you rock! The dog and the ice cream shop! How adorable! That ice cream sounds so delish! You always know the best places!
ReplyDeleteDid you know there is a series of AMAZING childrens books about a dog named Molly Moon??? My Niece absolutely LOVES them, just thought I needed to share that little tidbit:)
ReplyDelete