It is pretty much impossible to think that our little miss is 3 weeks old today! I know everyone says that it just keeps getting better and better, but I kind of just want to keep her exactly like this for as long as possible.
I'm with you on freezing time. I just want him to stay little and snuggly for a while. Can you believe that they will be a MONTH OLD on Thursday? Slow down time, slow down.
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on-line blogshop for wholesale & supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, necklace, rings, bracelet, bracelet & hair add-ons. Promotion 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide Also visit my web blog ... playstation repair
Hillary -- those are the cutest pictures yet!!! She is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteThey really are so snuggly at that age/size. :)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait for her and Gemma to meet. they will be the best lil pals
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! I just want to smooch those sweet little cheeks! Only a few more weeks...
ReplyDeleteShe just keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDeleteTime definitely flies when you have kids! Before you know it, she will be losing her shoes and lunch box on the bus:)
Oh those eyes are fully focused and aware now. Get a new pair of track shoes. You're going to need them very soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on freezing time. I just want him to stay little and snuggly for a while. Can you believe that they will be a MONTH OLD on Thursday? Slow down time, slow down.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months baby girl! Time goes by so fast!!!!
ReplyDeleteMalaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on-line blogshop for wholesale & supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, necklace,
ReplyDeleterings, bracelet, bracelet & hair add-ons. Promotion
35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
Also visit my web blog ... playstation repair