We had my friend Laura over Saturday afternoon for about an hour. She is the photographer extraodinaire of
Laurel & Stars. She is responsible for a lot of really cute pictures of our baby girl. And once again, she has out done herself.
Disclaimer: my brother claims his head exploded due to the cuteness when he first saw these. We are in no way responsible or liable for what happens to you while viewing our pictures.






The hat and legwarmer set were made by Sam @
Happy Hooks
So, does Laura pick out the outfits, or are you responsible for that? Cause those legwarmers are incredible! If I had a little girl with roly-poly thighs, I'd be all over replicating this look! I'm not sure Peter could pull it off, though :).
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are awesome. But Laura had a lot to work with, so it's not totally shocking. That is one cute little girl. I can't get enough of the last one of her alone. LOVE it.
too cute! the second to last one just stole my heart...
ReplyDeleteMy face hurts from all the cuteness!!!
ReplyDeleteYep...nearly exploded from the cuteness!
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed!!
ReplyDeleteI can't take it!!!! Love LOVE LOOOOOVE her! She is the sweetest thing EVER!!!!!
ReplyDelete