Closing in on seven years ago now, I went on a first date with a certain someone who later turned out to be the hubs. On that very first date, I wore a "wife beater", because I am classy like that. And...we were playing beach volleyball for the first part of the date, which kind of makes my choice of attire more acceptable...kind of. After volleyball, the hubs took me out for half priced sandwiches.
Like I said, classy folk
In his defense, he claims he didn't know it was half price night.
Anyway, back to the trashy tanks.
Here is proof that I love these shirts:
Look closely, here I'm sporting the double-beater look.
So you see, when I found a baby "wife beater" at Wal-Mart (a trip that is worthy of it's own blog post) I couldn't not get it for little C. And to make things better, they had track shorts, which I also happen to LOVE and wear way too often in the summer (see above pictures). I mean seriously, isn't this one of the reasons to have kids, to dress them up like yourself?!?!
Look, she loves it!
PS. The sunlight was making me look even paler than I already am, but you go ahead and post a picture of yourself in March with shorts on next to your mocha baby and see how you feel. It's not good for the self-esteem!
Oh. my. goodness. Colbie is killer cute in that outfit! (And I admit to sporting the double beater myself in the summer. That's totally stylish, right?)
ReplyDeletecould those itty bitty pink shorts be any cuter? OMG, she is SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou CRACK ME UP! I don't have a mocha baby, I live in Florida, and I still look pale. Let's just say that we're saving our skin from wrinkles and melanoma.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! And yes, you need a little color on those beautiful legs. I just keep mine hidden. gg xoxox
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE this post because I too have a LOVE for "wife beaters" I am scared to tell you how many I have but I know it is in the double digits (in terms of how many colors) and I just bought a new crop from Old Navy :)
ReplyDelete