Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days, Day 20

Because on Sunday we saw what happens when no naps are taken by Colbie, but I had more important things to be thankful for :)...

today I am thankful for naps!

I am thankful that (usually) I can count on having 1+ hours in a day to run around the house getting things done, drink hot coffee, take a shower, go to the bathroom without an audience, and surf the internet.

But after witnessing the tired child that was Sunday evening, I am more thankful that a 1+ hour nap refreshes her to a point of being joyful and funny, smart and well...functional.  At least as functional as a two-year-old can be.

In addition to Colbie's naps, I am also always thankful if I get to sneak a quick nap in of my own :)

1 comment:

  1. Hillary - I just wanted to wish you and D.B. and Colbie happy holidays. I was thinking of you recently, as I came across the beautiful birth and baptism announcements you mailed me - they were on my desk at work. I hope you all are doing well, and please stay in touch. Sincerely, Luba Foltz (lubafoltz@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete