Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A girl and her shoes

The first three days of our trip was all girl time.  KC and I flew down with the girls and the hubs flew down a few days later.  That meant one thing, and one thing only: we had very limited time to do a lot of shopping and other girly things.

Good thing we woke up well rested!

Day two of our trip started by KC and I getting Starbucks and pedicures.  We also picked up a latte for GG who sat with the girls in the mini van while we got our nails done.  Don’t worry, they had a great time (and it wasn’t hot at all)!  Syd slept pretty much the whole time, waking for a bottle.  Meanwhile, GG and Colbie watched Happy Feet in the back of the van, drive-in style.  Seriously, they loved it!

After a little pampering, we headed to Chick Fil A for lunch.  None of us had ever been and figured we should try, given all of the hype.  We all really liked it for it being fast food, and I was super impressed with the somewhat healthy lunch Colbie was served.

After lunch we were headed to the outdoor mall, time to shop!!!!

 Not your typical Panama City Beach spring break crowd:


We went to a lot of shops, ate some ice cream, and then walked into a shoe store.  That is where we stayed for probably a good hour, because someone needed to try on the highest heels around!

Serious trouble people, we are in serious trouble!  I kid you not, the girl walks in them better than I do.


Someone else thought shoe shopping was fantastic too!

Oh yes we did:

We couldn’t let big sister have all of the fun!  

And then there was day three of our trip, which involved more shopping.  We went to Destin this day and only dragged along Small Fry, who maybe would have preferred otherwise:  

Sorry Syd:

But shopping got done:

And a fruity drink was had!  

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE that picture of her with the heels on- that is way too cute! ~Gina

    ReplyDelete