Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cutest Laundry in Town: Month Six

Saturday Syd turned six months!  That’s a whole half a year old!  It’s here that I would usually right about how time has flown and it’s hard to believe she is already that old.  Truth is, I feel like I just emerged from the longest winter in history.  It was so bitter cold and so cold for so so long.  Small Fry wasn’t the easiest newborn either, which didn’t exactly make time fly.  Now that we are past the newborn phase and outside of the house every day, time is flying and our sweet baby girl is such a joy!

Syd’s current likes:

Seeing us over her crib first thing in the morning, the girl is all smiles!
Blowing raspberries
Eating solids (carrots in particular)
Blowing raspberries while eating
Practicing sitting up while playing with toys
Going out on daily adventures
Front facing while being carried
Bath time
Her sister
Watching people dance
Peekaboo

Current dislikes:

Her carseat, she cries every time
Waiting for a bottle to be mixed
When bath time is over
Hats

Six month stats:
Weight 15lbs 12oz (43%)
Height 25.2” (21%)
Head circumference 42.3cm (51%)

Here she is folks, cutest laundry in town:

And in the chair (mind you it was past nap time when we took these pictures):

And then Aunt KC tried to “senior pose” her in a standing position.  It could have gone better.  
No babies were injures during this photoshoot

Here is a shot of Syd loving her some carrots!  

And then some during afternoon playtime:




Getting tired out from all of the playing!

For the record, she is naked a lot, but only because she goes through about four outfits per day with all of her spitting up.  The introduction of solids has only made this grosser and more colorful.  

Oh and here is a picture of how big sister looked during the 3 minute long laundry basket photoshoot.
She was upset because we weren’t taking pictures of her.  Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, how is she 6 months? I feel like I'm living in a time warp! So adorable, and I love the pic of sassy Colbie. I think I've decided that one girl is plenty. And Elliot hates his carseat too most of the time. What's up with that?!?!

    ReplyDelete