Sunday, June 16, 2013

Photo Bomb

Because I haven’t blogged in awhile, and because I’m dead tired, I give you the laziest of posts, but often times the most enjoyable.

Photo bomb time!

Today was Father’s Day (Happy Father’s Day to all of the wonderful men in our lives!) and to start the day off, we made the hubs M&M pancakes...yum!
And then we went to church, which you can imagine how successful that was with a sugared up 2 year old.  

After naps, we went on a hike, Syd’s first!  

“You mean to tell me I’m stuck in here for how many miles?!?!” ~small fry

“I guess this whole hiking thing isn’t half bad"

Awhile back the girls and I met my dear friend Carrie, and her boys at the zoo.  Most of the animals were tucked away sleeping, so we hit up the carousel and train instead.  Huge hit!


Syd has mastered rolling over these days and now spends her time practicing sitting up.  We are almost there!!!!

One rainy Wednesday we brought the girls to Madison’s Children’s Museum.  We left there with an annual pass, because we had that much fun!!!!



A new style C is currently rocking!


Syd’s first time in a high chair at a restaurant.

“So you mean to tell me that I’m going to sit here and WATCH you guys eat, good luck with that”
 So yeah, she didn’t last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment