Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Walking in a Winter Wonder.. are you kidding me?
This morning we got our official welcome to Wisconsin:
It started snowing yesterday afternoon and by this morning we had this much snow:
Anyone for a game of hoops?:
D.B. got an email from the hospital that all "non-essential" staff should stay home, today he was "non-essential". He mostly worked in his office, but during his lunch break we took the hound out for a walk...she loved it!
But then she got cold:
And then we had to deal with this:
All is well now as Molly is all dried off and D.B. is back in his office where I can bring the good doctor a piping hot cup of this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All that snow must have broken up over the lake, because we hardly have anything! Is that the Hot Cocoa from Williams & Sonoma? I remember you talking about that before, I might have to check into it!
ReplyDeleteYup, that's the hot chocolate, and it is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! That snow is amazing. Molly is sooo cute. I love seeing her pics. She is priceless. That pic of the basketball hoop is so cool too.
ReplyDeleteIts pretty awesome that you two could have lived pretty much anywhere you wanted and you chose a place that snows 18 inches at a time. Thats hardcore.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say Lance, we are hard-core!
ReplyDelete