Okay, so this blog is about a week late, but we've been busy.
D.B.'s birthday was June 3rd, and as a total surprise his mom flew in to visit!!! I for one am shocked that I kept this secret, especially having had some good pain medicine. In addition to his mom, Roxy, her pooch came along to visit.


Here are some pictures from D.B.'s birthday dinner.

Me and my two moms!

This was my dessert, called something like Pot of Chocolate with Salted Caramel sauce. One bite and you could hear angels singing, you think I'm kidding:

Here is the birthday boy opening some gifts:

We has a great weekend of relaxing, playing in and around the pool (I can't swim for 2-4 more weeks, boo!) and showing Marilyn around our MadCity.
Molly and Roxy didn't exactly become best friends, but Molly was about 20X bigger:

Loved having you visit Marilyn, and hope you can come back soon!!!
Happy belated birthday DVD!! Looks like it was a fun time, hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI think that I can hear the angels singing just by looking at that picture. I can only imagine what it would have been like to taste it in person.
ReplyDeleteNot to diminish the fact that it is DB's bday post but you look awfully good for just having emergency surgery. Oh and that dessert looks like heaven. Add it to my list of things to try next time I come!
ReplyDelete