Not in the mood for any fancy titles today.
D.B. is currently in Madrid and leaving to fly home, arriving at O'hare Sunday evening. I am loving having my mom here, but ready for the hubby to get back. It's been a bit of a stressful week.
Thursday morning I drove to Milwaukee to meet the birthmother who chose us. Upon arriving, the social worker told me that birthmom was not there, and unreachable by phone or text. The social worker said that things like this are not terribly uncommon, and that she is still confident that the birthmother is committed to the adoption plan.
We have still not heard from her, and I don't know what that means.
Please be thinking of us over the next few days and weeks. If you are the praying type, we ask that you please keep the birthmother and baby in mind. We are praying that both are safe, and healthy, and that birthmom finds some amount of peace in whatever decision it is that she makes.
I will post updates when I can.
Thinking of you and praying for everyone! God has a perfect plan for your family, and I know it will eventually all come together. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO from us! Maybe go to the movies by yourself and get a big tub of popcorn, a candy and just lose yourself for two hours of blind mindless entertainment. You sure deserve to "check out" for a little bit! Hang in there!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and all who are involved, keep your chin up, the Lord is in control!!!
ReplyDelete"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer. 29:11
Thinking of you and DB. God's plan is perfect. Praying that you have peace during the waiting.
ReplyDeleteHillary, hope you are OK. Please call if you need anything at all! You and DB and baby continue to be in our prayers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking, praying and sending well wishes your way!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I know that more wonderful things are in store for you when the time is exactly perfect. Many prayers and much love, MomS
ReplyDeleteLove to you both, MomS