Friday, March 25, 2011

Four Years and One Day


So, I had all intentions of posting this blog yesterday (minus the "One Day" in the title) but Little Miss decided is was high time to show me what overly tired looked liked. Let me tell ya, it's not pretty. So...instead of blogging during afternoon nap time I instead held a very upset baby girl and then once asleep I continued to hold her just so she could get some good shut eye.

Excuses excuses, right?

The point of this blog is to thank the hubs for being a better man, a better friend, a better father, and a better partner than I ever dreamed I could have. The past four years have had a lot of highs and a few very low-lows, but I can't imagine going on this journey with anybody else. Happy Anniversary (a day late) to my amazing husband.

How did we celebrate you might ask? Well, unlike the three anniversaries before this when we would go to the fanciest restaurants in town and spend a quiet evening all dressed up, this year the three of us went to a local diner for comfort food and pie.

Oh how times have changed, but I wouldn't change things for the world.

4 comments:

  1. I remember going out. I think Amity and I did that once. Happy anniversary you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to an AMAZING Couple!!! I'm SO glad you are Uber happy, you two deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Isn't it wonderful being married to your best friend?!

    To many more years of laughter, love, and joy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy, anniversary to you & DB! Colbie is so sweet! Love the family picture!

    ReplyDelete