Hey, did you hear? I'm four months old today!!!!
Four months ago today I woke up, spent too much time in front of the computer while drinking coffee, scheduled a massage appointment for later that day and headed off to do some errands. I remember the exact spot in JoAnn Fabric's I was standing when my phone rang, and before I even glanced down to see who was calling, I knew without a doubt that my whole life was about to change. A few hours later I had fallen more in love than I ever knew was possible.
How is it that four months has already gone by?
I still haven't rescheduled that massage.
I have been to JoAnn's a few times since C.'s arrival and every time we go, I walk down the same exact aisle I was standing in and quietly tell her why I love that very spot in the store so much.
Enough about me though, here is the latest with Little Miss!
We went to the doctor's a few days ago for a check up and the dreaded shots. Colbie talked and smiled throughout the whole check up and the pediatrician thought she was doing fantastic. The shots were once again more difficult for me than for C., but yesterday we had one sad, sleepy, febrile baby on our hands.
Her four month stats are as follows:
Length: 23.5inches (25%) up from 21.25inches (10.5%) at her two month check up.
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (33%!) up from 9 lbs 10 oz (18%) . We do think this weight was slightly falsely high because there had not been a, well you know, in three days.
Little Miss has an array of favorite things now, including:
laughing
Her feet!
And standing. Note, we do not typically let her stand on rocking chairs, I just needed some decent light.

Watching Colbie grow and develop before our eyes has been so much fun! But seriously, where have the last four months gone?
NO KIDDING...where have the four months gone?! She is such a cutie, and she's growing just perfectly. Our 4-months stats will post shortly. :)
ReplyDeleteshe is getting cuter every month! i am in love with your baby!
ReplyDeleteHappy birth day, Colbie!! It's just too cute to see your posts about how much she is growing. I loved reliving that day she was born just hearing about your phone call. I've had some great phone calls in my life, but finding out you're a mama just can't be beat!! I'm glad you make time to still do blogs! It gives me extra joy during my day when I can take a quick peek at other friends living the dream!!! Can't wait to join you soon!
ReplyDeleteI,too, am so glad that you continue your Bogs! It also "makes my day".
ReplyDeleteIf you think this past 4 months has gone by fast, just brace yourself!! You are about to understand "Full Speed Ahead".
Can't wait to see you in person soon!
Hugs and Kisses, GG
I need to come see you girls. Holy cow she IS growing up so fast. when I get back from AZ , can we please have a girl date.
ReplyDeleteI get back the 22nd too. I will text you and we can figure something out. have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteHow does time fly? So sweet! She is growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete