Thursday, March 3, 2011

If the Bear Suit Fits


I know it is still way too early to say this, but I'm thinking spring is starting to be in the air! With the exception of a few days here and there, most of our highs have been in the 30's as of recently, and the three of us (me, little miss, and the hound) couldn't be happier! I think the hubs is happy too, he just hasn't been home from work in time to get to go for walks with us. As the air continues to warm and the day light lingers, I'm thinking D.B. will be walking right along with us. And when he does, I won't have to try and lean down to pick up dog poop while trying to keep the attached baby as far away from it as possible. To much information? Sorry.

Why is the baby attached when we have a sweet ride like this you may ask? Well the side walks are still narrow with snow on each side, and I just feel bad making Molly walk behind us instead of next to us. I also like to think that keeping Colbie close will keep her warmer from my body heat. Or...I'm keeping her as close as possible because I just know in a few more months she will be cruising all over the place and our snuggling will dwindle. sniff sniff

Anywho, in an attempt to keep herself warm for our walk the other day, C chose a very cute bear suit, courtesy of Auntie K.C. to wear. What can I say, Colbie knows what to pick in order to look her cutest.

This was the first time she has ever ridden front facing, and she had a great time taking in the world!

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is so bear-y cute! Gemma has a brown bear outfit much the same. The first time I put her in it Lily glanced over and exclaimed with much surprise, "Gemma is a dog!" I had to laugh out loud. She did look very much like a dog. Good job KC for choosing the lady like pink, although she might be confused for a poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *heart* tiny bear ears. I think we have at least three little coats/outfits with ears.

    I was just thinking today about trying Peter out forward facing, but I'm still enjoying the cozy resting-on-my-chest snuggles, so maybe not quite yet :). Besides, Colbie has consistently shown superior neck control (maybe cause Peter weighs twice what she does so has a lot more head to hold up...), so I'll be content to wait a bit.

    She is such a doll! I get giddy for you every time I think of you home caring for her now! Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the sweetest little bear ever!!

    ReplyDelete