Ever since day one we have tried to get Colbie and Molly use to each other. Molly instantly took notice of the baby, and the attention that was once her but now Colbie's, but C. never really even took a second glance in the hounds direction. Within the last few days, that has all changed. Colbie now watches Molly a lot and seems very interested in what this big furry creature might be.
Colbie is disbelief about the whole situation:

Dog fart or dirty diaper, you be the judge:

Colbie is getting so tall, she is almost up to Molly's beard!

Molly is doing FANTASTIC with the baby, and seems to be very gentle and motherly. If she is a patient pooch, she is going to have a great play mate in the next few years!
So sweet! Alana is starting to get VERY excited when our cat gets near her, it's so cute! I know she's thinking.... just WAIT till I can grab that tail!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I was wondering how the babe and pooch were getting along. That second pic is hilarious. C is going to grow up thinking everyone has a muppet in their house. Gemma cannot get enough of Winsty. Next to Lily he is her fave fave thing! She watches him all the time and gets the biggest grins.
ReplyDeleteHey sweetie! Sorry Ive been so MIA ive missed you!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I just knew that Molly and Colbie would be the best of friends~!
This is one thing that C and I won't have in common. With the hundreds of animals that Phil works with on a daily basis, he doesn't really want to have any at home...and that is absolutely FINE with me. Although seeing your pictures makes it look quite enticing...SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pics! So adorable!
ReplyDelete