Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wellies from Washington


The other day Little C. received a package in the mail from her Grandma:
You guessed it, these were from her Seattle Grandma! Rain boots (aka Wellies) for her next trip to the often rainy northwest. I don't care if it's raining or not though, C. is going to wear there because they are cuteness overload!

Also cuteness overload is this Columbia fleece that was sent from Auntie Tami, Alivia and Lainey!
It didn't occur to me until it was 45 degrees out that Colbie didn't have any fall coats, just sweaters or a big winter puffer coat. So this jacket has already come in super handy and saved me from lossing the mom of the year award a few times!

Thanks for all of the great stuff guys, I love it!!!
Oh, and do you want to see my teeth?!?!?
I've got a couple more hiding in there that you can't quite see.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited she's been wearing the fleece, and even more excited to see the picture:) It's looks fantastic on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me...I totally need to buy the dude a jacket...And OMG...she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete