Sunday, August 30, 2009

Before & After: Kitchenette

The house continues to be a work in progress, but with the exception of picking out chairs, the eat-in area of the kitchen is complete.

Before:After:So, the only before picture I found is a completely different angle, but let me assure you that it was ugly! The white shelf that I have the mugs on came bolted into the wall, and the light fixture (which I actually love) was included. The walls are a marigold color with some black and white accents to pull it together with the granite counter tops in the the kitchen. The alphabet mugs Amy and I found during a stop at my favorite clothing store, Anthropologie...go figure.

Before and After's of D.B.'s office coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute house!!! I want to come visit it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited anytime, we would love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete