We arrived home late Saturday evening after our weeks spent in Chelan and Alaska, only to have an equally busy Sunday ahead. The big event of Sunday was that we got to bring home our puppy, Molly Moon-Sanders. Molly is officially 8 weeks old, but so far has caught onto things pretty quickly. She is a Goldendoodle, with a Golden Retriever for a dad and Standard Poodle as a mom. They are traditionally very smart dogs, who are athletic and very low shedding. For those of you who don't know, Molly Moon's is our favorite ice cream shop in Seattle, and Moon is also my maiden name. It seemed only fitting that she had a little bit of Seattle in her since that's where we were when she was born.

At first she was a little timid and unsure of her new surroundings. She soon found a friend in Kermit the Frog though, and it didn't take her long to figure out that being an only child wasn't so bad.

By late afternoon she pretty much had the downstairs down and it was looking like Molly was going to rule the roost before too long.

Monday I spent pretty much all day watching Molly and making sure that she was heading outside to go potty. At one point she was outside and I ran into the house to grab a toy, upon my return...she was gone! I couldn't find her anywhere until I heard a little whimper, and there she way, she had fallen into the basement window well. She was totally fine, but sure did have a dirty nose to show for it.


One thing is for sure, Molly is a big fan of the flower beds! She would stay outside the whole day if we let her.
Great dog guys. She'll keep you on your toes. I guarantee it.
ReplyDeleteThat does it! I'm getting my own cute dog to gush over. She is just way too adorable and I'm sure that she will love Kermit just as much as Pepper did!
ReplyDeleteMom S.