So we were able to figure out how to include the pictures in our Dear Birthparent Letter so you could see what the birthmothers are really looking at. I'm also including the link to the picture collages that are at the end of the letter so you can see those too. I will add these to the side bar of the blog so they can be easily accessed in case you want to check it out at a later date! Feel free to email the link to our blog to anyone and everyone you know, we were told to network :).
Official DBL pictures included
Collage of us together
DB's collage
Hillary's collage
Around the house collage
Keeping busy collage
Places we've been collage
I like the picture of DB holding Simone. With a little photoshopping we could totally emphasize that thumbs up she is practically already giving. "DB Sanders is enthusiastically endorsed by this infant!" "10 out of 10 babies agree, DB Sanders is the only way to go."
ReplyDeleteLance, do it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see that my "need to collage every important event in my children's lives" is being happily passed on to another generation! Love MomS
ReplyDeleteThat's TERRIFIC! I loved seeing all of the pictures. I would choose you and DB in a heartbeat. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled here from another blog but I will keep you in my prayers for your adoption. I have two biological children and one adopted child and ALL three have blessed our lives beyond measure. Adoption is tougher emotionally than being pregnant but the joys, love and everything else are exactly the same:) Blessings,
ReplyDeleteKim