That's what happened to yesterday, it was here and then it was gone, with no word at all.
Yesterday, 7/7/2010, was the due date of our birthmother.
The agency hasn't heard a word from her since June 15th, over three weeks ago.
We think she had the baby and decided to parent, and also decided not to let anyone know.
Now we wait to get chosen again, and pray that when we are, the outcome is different.
We are doing okay.
I'm so sorry Hillary, I can't even imagine going through this. I know God has a plan for your family, and I'm praying for your baby to come home to you soon!
ReplyDelete:( XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteLove you both. Prayers continue, and hoping that you won't have a long wait!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you yesterday and wish you peace as the days go bye.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for you often!!!
ReplyDeleteWell I for one think this is a load of crap. Go ahead and be classy about it and put on a stoic face if you like, but I'm not going to. Crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy, craponic,crapolicious, crapity, crapcrap. Thats what this is. Sorry about the crap sis. You and D.B. didn't deserve that.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! I hope and pray your day will come soon:)
ReplyDeleteThat sucks Hillary! Maybe we could pray that the baby has colic, just long enough for the birth mom to decide you should be the parents :) Same thing happened with our friends and they have the BEST little guy now and a really great relationship with their birth mother. You'll find your precious little one soon, the one who is meant to yours.
ReplyDeleteUgh! I've been thinking about you all month, and I was certainly hoping to read different news. As cliche as it sounds, and as much as I know you probably don't want to hear it, God has a perfect plan. This will all make sense someday. Praying for that day to come quickly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry...but glad to hear that you are in good spirits. I'll be praying for you sweet lady!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that everything hasn't gone according to plan! The world works in mysterious ways and the RIGHT baby will come to you at just the right time. Thinking about you and praying that you will have a perfect baby soon!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lance. It's CRAPPY and you and DB don't deserve this! My heart is breaking for you (and for us), but your grownup and patient attitude is a true inspiration to me. Dad and I love you both and look forward to that special call some day soon. I hope and pray that it won't be too long. xoxox Mom
ReplyDelete