Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday's Ten!

Okay, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon with my good friend Sara over at Your Sister Friend to do Tuesday's Ten. What exactly is Tuesday's Ten? Well it is simply 10 random thoughts on any given Tuesday. Feel free to join in the fun!

1. I would really like to get all of the collages and Dear Birthparent letter up and running on the blog so I don't have to try and figure it out anymore!

2. Loves that my 2.5 year old niece likes to talk on the phone now.

3. Thinks that I could handle sunny and 80's all year round. Funny how we moved to Wisconsin, right?

4. Have officially lived in our house and Madison for 1 year and 6 days.

5. Just made an appointment with my hair girl...in Seattle.

6. Excited to have my brother-in-law come visit this weekend, but need to clean the house before hand.

7. Am getting tired of getting woken up by a crow outside of our window every single morning

8. Would really really like to be a contestant on the show WipeOut

9. And I totally think I could win!

10. Hoping to get a call from our social worker with good news in the near future!

5 comments:

  1. You and D.B. should TOTALLY sign up for the couples version of Wipeout, you two would be shoo-in!!! I too am praying for AMAZING news for you in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Amber is right. You and DB would do awesome. I've been thinking about it and I think I would be pretty terrible. All the obstacles wouldn't be a problem, but I am a terrible swimmer and there sure is a lot of swimming involved in Wipe Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is amazing. Every time I see pictures of it, as I recently did with the DBL letter, I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a crow outside your window? That's just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hillary! Glad I could connect with you through our mutual friend! I'm excited to follow your adoption story as well!

    ReplyDelete