Monday, April 18, 2011

Debbie Gibson has nothing on me!!


There are moments in motherhood that I have been proud of, and then of course some moments that I have not been so proud of (namely injuring my child's foot in the name of her fashion).

But then there are moments like this, where I am not sure if I should be proud or not. Oh, and yes, this is really what she wore that day...out in public.

Little does Colbie know that her mom had a "dress up box" until I was in my mid-20's, and happen to really like the 80's look!

In other news, this is what our thermometer read the other day:
Yup, that says 121.5 outside, and it may have actually been snowing at the time. I think maybe our thermometer is broken, I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

  1. I, for one, LOVE this outfit! I'm glad she is getting use out of her jean jacket. Technically, I think the jean jacket probably goes with just about anything...it's just that functional!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should hear Isaac ooooh and goooh over his fashionable girl friend. :)

    121.5 is what it felt like down here today. Our accurate thermometer read 95 degrees. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she's pretty darn cute in a plain onesie, and then you dress her up in cheetah/leopard print and make it even better! You should save a few of her leggings so she can laugh some day that she can't even fit it over her forearms!

    My 5 y.o. niece, Sophia, called me yesterday morning to tell me it was snowing in Grand Rapids. Apparently you guys got some Lake Effect Heat Wave. I've heard about that on the Internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be illegal to look this adorable... at the very least, it's probably mean to take her out in public like this because all the other moms have no CHANCE of having a cuter baby. (You know, of course, that's my favorite pair of her baby legs!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally rock those leg warmers if I had those legs! :)

    ReplyDelete