With the exception of a serious lack of napping, we had an all around wonderful Easter. In addition to going to Easter Mass, seeing our friend's son, Sweet Baby James baptized and then celebrating with them afterward, we also squeezed in going for a nice walk, a eating a lot of sweets. Oh, and in case you were worried, we took approximately 300 pictures of C. I knew you were worried.
Colbie's 1st Easter basket, filled with bath toys, a ball, a baby maraca, some formula (super fun, right?) and some baby food pears.
Posing in her Easter attire

I think this picture proves that I am officially no longer a rookie mom (oh, and sorry if this grosses you out, obviously you are not a mom if it does:))
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and maybe, just maybe, spring has arrived!
Nice catch, Mom!
ReplyDeleteI will never forget the time that Phil lunged across the room to catch Clare's vomit (not just baby spit-up) in his dinner bowl. He totally saved our rug. Cat-like reflexes are a must-have in parenting. :)
Adorable Easter Girl you have!
What an adorable Easter dress!! Little COlbie is stealing the hearts of America left and right. Great save with the puke. Corrie's story is also fantastic, though we expect nothing less out of a Hillary boy. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. Show us more! 300 photos and all you let us see is 5 of our little girl? We want more!
She looks GORGEOUS as usual! It looks like she has finally discovered the adorable bow on top of her head, let the battle begin;)
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh. I took exactly three pictures of my four children yesterday. I did have a friend take a few of my girls after church (she has a much nicer camera and happened to be snapping photos) but I totally forgot - truly FORGOT till I saw your pics just now - to take a picture of Peter with his basket on his first Easter. There goes my Mom-of-the-Year award AGAIN! I didn't stand a chance, though, with you and your spit-up catching skills to compete against. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI've been there with the puke too! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWW!!! What a cute little easter baby! She is the sweetest, only Colbie can look insanely cute and hold a SMILE all while throwing up in her Easter dress!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture has to be the most awesome picture I have ever seen! Kudos to you for catching it, and major kudos to DVD for catching the moment!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and of course, she is beautiful in her Easter attire!