For the last week or so Colbie has not wanted to play while laying down anymore, because as she has quickly learned, you can see a lot more of the world like this:



Based on how little time she spends lying anymore, it might be forever before she rolls back to front.
haha! Alana still doesn't roll back to front at 8 mo because she doesn't like being on her tummy, sitting is the only way to go!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beauty, gorgeous in that pink!
Seriously. How is it possible for one small child to be SO CUTE and beautiful!? Please tell Colbie that I'm sad that my weekend with her was so busy that I didn't get to hang out with her more. I hope we get to see each other before long! Say, July 4th weekend? Fremont, Michigan? :)
ReplyDeleteYour child is amazing! Neither of mine would sit well until they could crawl. And I love her continued fashion statement of a onesie, babylegs and sparkly socks!!
ReplyDeletethe.sweetest.cutest.lips.ever! i'd never get anything done...i'd give her smooches all day long. well, you know...if she were mine. hmm...that might have come out weird. surely, you know what i mean! :-)
ReplyDeleteWell...isn't she an advanced little peanut? I think Isaac knows that sitting up will only result in getting pushed over by his big sister. No hurry for him. :)
ReplyDelete