Back in September we went to a concert at a local church feature the African Children's Choir. It was really great and C LOVED it! Think bursting into tears and continued sobbing because it was over loving it. Ever since the show she has talked about the "fun children".
Fast forward a few weeks later and the same group is doing a show at a church in Michigan about 30 minutes from my parents house. We had to go. Once again, they did not disappoint, and I did not leave without buying a cd for Little Miss.
I can assure you that the cd has been played every single day since we got it and Colbie asks for the "fun children" multiple times a day.
When played, here are her moves!
I'll be stalking the groups website for their next return :)
She already has better rhythm than me:(
ReplyDelete