Thursday, October 25, 2012

Girly Girls

I have to admit, I have always loved pretty things, playing with dolls, shopping, shoes, and frankly, I couldn't throw a ball without embarrassing myself, even if my life depended on it.

I am a girly girl.

and I love the fact that Colbie and our niece Simone are too!  I just hope they can throw.

While in Michigan I took the opportunity to give the girls pedicures, and it was so much fun.

They each got to pick out their color and their decal

sat very still

Please ignore the fact that the house is a mess and I was still in my pajamas.  This was a morning event. 

and when it was all said and done we had pink with pink hearts and orange with blue butterflies!


Colbie still talks about her toenails on a daily basis and while out to eat at a restaurant the other night, she insisted on eating with one sock and shoe off so she could look at her toenails at her leisure.  I'm choosing my battles these days :)

Molly on the other hand, is not a girly dog, but Simone did her best to try and help Molly out.
I have a feeling that Molly is going to have to get used to things like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment