Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little of this, a little of that

A quick glance at our February so far:

My first attempt at Valentines Day hair!  Can’t wait to try the next style.  


Sydney is getting more awake each day and getting a lot of neck strength too!


And check out the cheeks on this girl!  She isn’t struggling to eat anymore.  

 A glimpse at Sydney and me during Colbie’s nap/quiet time.  Rarely do Syd and I just get to sit and snuggle.

Lastly, Colbie continues to take swimming lessons every Thursday and LOVES it!  She is getting really brave and comfortable in the water.  Here is a quick clip of back floating from this morning.

Just before I shot this video she floated on her back without any help for an entire song of row row row your boat!

2 comments:

  1. OH my precious girls. I just want to smooch them both! Can't believe how much Sydney has grown; and how about that little fish(C)!!

    xoxox GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures of u and the girls! Go little mermaid Colbie.
    Hugs,
    Aunt R

    ReplyDelete