Thursday, February 28, 2013

“I’m Eating Tree” and other news

Today I had a friend from work visit.  While she was here, Colbie walked in with a sticker, which she then stuck to her face.  Then I recognized the sticker, it was her “reward sticker” for going pee pee on the potty.  The sticker that she got to use to decorate her potty.  Gross!

Last night we made homemade pizzas.  It was great fun until Colbie realized she couldn’t eat the pizza right away, and that it had to cook first.  Then it was sad.

While making the pizzas, Colbie was taking spinach, one leaf at a time, taking a bite, and then putting the stem down.  After doing this half a dozen times, she looked at me and said, “Look mom, I’m eating tree!”.

I think homemade pizzas might become a weekly thing around here!


In other Colbie news, she is starting to be influenced by her Aunt K.C., and here is a glimpse at Colbie’s new way of singing the alphabet (you may need to turn your volume way up to hear her):

And in Sydney news, she has her very own tummy time coach:

And she just continues to be really cute, I mean seriously cute!  






3 comments: